Inter Milan

All about news of Inter Milan Football Club, about its player, its coach and manager, its president, and many others

Name:
Location: Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
Custom Search

Friday, October 06, 2006

Inter Milan United, insists Ibrahimovic


Zlatan Ibrahimovic insists the Inter Milan dressing room is united.
The Swedish striker said: "Of course we're a united squad. The only problem is that we haven't been able to show this on the pitch.
"There's a lot of different personalities. People say that's a bad thing, but I am the opposite. It would be bad if everyone had the same personality."
Of the red card problem Inter has been hit with this season, Ibra declared: "I speak for myself, but also in general terms, football isn't a game for little missies. Football is a sport that requires aggression. The problem is if I, at my 1.9m and 90kgs make a challenge, it's easier to book me than someone who is 1.75m tall and less than 80kgs."

Taken from: www.tribalfootball.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites